EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN INSTRUCTIONS
If you experience the following, we recommend BY-PASSING your softening system:
- Low water pressure throughout your home
- Constant water running at the machine or at the drain
- System not using salt
- Salty water or foamy water coming out of faucets
- Computer glitches
- Water isn’t consistently soft
- Discolored water coming from faucets
- Grinding, ticking, or constant noise coming from the top controls
If you have any of these symptoms, shutoff your system immediately and call for service. To shutoff your system, locate the by-pass valve at the back of your system and use the diagram below.
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
We have allocated a limited supply of 2020 Charger Pro-Series Systems for this upgrade program. Avoid costly repairs and save with the latest technology.
Payment plans are available.
Contact our service department today at: